- Swedish Massage: is a great way to begin, if you are just getting started with massage. It is one of the most popular treatments on Spa menus around the world.
- Deep-Tissue Massage: targets your body's deepest layers of muscle and releases tension in overstressed areas. It is perfect for atheletes and those who desperately need to de-stress.
- Hawaiian/ Lomi Lomi Massage: is a native Polynesian and Hawaiian healing practice, a deeply nurturing style of massage characterized by fast flowing movement and a spiritual bent.
- Cranial Scalp Massage: is a head massage designed to relax the mind and encourage circulation. It relieves tension within the head and neck. Cranial scalp massages is an effective stress reducer.
- Back Neck and Shoulder Massage: is a relaxing swedish style massage. It typically focuses on key tension areas in the back, neck and shoulders to decrease stress.
- Brown Sugar Body Scrub: is a popular body treatment that is like a facial for the body. It exfoliates and hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.